Product Name: UTG 3 - 12 X 44 30mm Compact Scope, AO, 36 - Color Mil-dot, Rings
UTG has come up with the best rifle scopes at incredible rates. UTG’s 3 – 12 X 44 30 mm Compact Scope is one of the best value models present in the market. It’s the ideal design for tactical and hunting purposes. This gadget is an outstanding item that works well as the higher end versions at a lesser cost. This device has a caliber ranging from.22 – .308 and is the best design piece for AR 15 styles firearms. It might not be the perfect piece for big game hunting or long-distance shootings. However, UTG 30 mm Compact item works well for tactical operations and short-range shootings. At this price range, this one has most of the featured aspects available in the stores.
- Accuracy can be easily maintained due to the presence of turrets.
- Even during heavy recoils, the reticle doesn’t move or flicker.
- It is sturdy and durable, even under heavy use and duress.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty option.
- The optics are completely weatherproof.
- The light transmission of this lens is not the same as the high-end series. However, the best option for this value.
- This compact design has an incredibly wide field of vision for both of its magnification ranges. The 12x magnification gives a complete 7.4 feet field of view. Whereas the 13x power has a wide field of view of 34 feet. This enhanced visibility is beneficial for tactical purposes to accomplish missions.
- It has a 36 colored EZ-TAP reticle that is versatile. This adjustable and illuminated mil-dot reticle offers excellent visibility on any backdrop. This is suitable for making precise elevation and windage calculations.
- The turrets include a clutch wheel system that is durable. Using this, you can make regular adjustments. The sturdy design avoids any accidental changes that might alter the elevation and windage settings.
- The emerald-colored lens coating has a vast file of view. This enhances the amount of light transmission from the lens. The better lens allows more light to get transmitted. However, for this price range, the transmission is not that high.
- The illuminated reticle might scatter some amount of light, but that is invisible and less in most of the cases.
- There is a side turret at about 10 yards down for parallax settings adjustments.
- An 80 mm or 100 mm extra AO wheel can be well linked to the turret if needed. This is advisable as it permits the extra fine-tuning of the parallax focus. This offers an incredible accuracy to the shooter at any range.
- Picatinny type mounts are present due to the 30 mm tube. The high profile rings will help to attain clearance for the vast 44 mm objective lens.
- The eye relief for this optics is 84 – 72mm, which is suitable for tactical procedures. This helps you get a great view of the surrounding regions, which is beneficial.