Product Name: Bushnell Trophy TRS - 25 Red Dot Sight Riflescope
Choosing the perfect optic is not simple. You have to consider various aspects like reliability, illumination, and magnification. Lastly, price is also an essential factor. Bushnell has come up with the best hunting rifle for the money you possess.
Being an established company, the model Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot Sight is proof that they have catered to the needs of the users. They have emerged to be the best sellers in the market. This is because of the presence of red dots that’s well suited for low lights and has close-range optics. Compared with other high priced models, Bushnell TRS 25 red dot is a great alternative. Read further to find out in detail what makes it different.
- It comes with a length of 2.4 inches and a mounting length of 1.1 inches.
- It has a weight which is less than 4 oz, making it easy to carry around.
- This design comes with a lifetime warranty
- This model functions with the help of 2 lithium-ion batteries.
- It has a 1x magnification and a 25 mm aperture.
- Some users have complained this item is elementary and lacks more functions. However, simplicity has its benefits, as well.
– This product has a matte black finishing. It features a reticle of 3 MOA red dot and has 11 settings for brightness.
– It can be easily mounted on most of the Picatinny rails. This model fits well onto rifles shotguns, muzzleloaders, and pistols.
– The front lens is well tinted to avoid the sun’s glare from impacting your line of sight. The amber lens coating is bright with high contrast. This gives target shooters and hunters clear visibility.
– This O ring sealed item remains dry even when completely immersed in water. Also when it is exposed to high moisture and humidity, the lens doesn’t fog up.
– This TRS-25 has a housing that’s filled with dry nitrogen. In addition to waterproof protection, it has shockproof and fog proof protection.
– Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 works with a CR2032 battery that is commonly available in the stores. This battery can run for 3000 hours by using medium settings. It ensures a long battery life as it is designed to work on low power mode. You can replace the batteries to avoid any delays. For replacing the battery, you have to take the battery cap out.
– It has a sturdy control knob that offers a considerable amount of resistance. This helps in dealing with red dots that might accidentally switch on while not in use. This doesn’t happen with the TRS-25 design. Hence hunters and target shooters need not worry about this issue.
– This design is light in weight and durable. The adjustments for setting red dots are easy and simple.
– They also have excellent holding capacity irrespective of the number of recoil exposures.